This Thursday we will host our last evening PTO meeting of the year at 6pm in the Auditorium. Throughout the years, we have received many requests for evening hours to accommodate the varying schedules of our families, and we look forward to seeing some new faces at the meeting! Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Principal Update – Mrs. Batis will share a security update as well as information on the instructional decision making process.
- Special Guest – The O’Hara Elementary Girls on the Run team leader will share information on the upcoming Spring session.
- District Update – Sari Brecosky, Director of Literacy, will join us.
- Reports from our District Forum, Teacher and PALS reps.
- PTO Board and Committee Updates – your chance to hear about upcoming projects, volunteer opportunities and more!