The O’Hara PTO meets every other month during the school year, alternating between morning and evening meetings. O’Hara families, teachers and staff are welcome and encouraged attend.
2019-2020 PTO Meetings
- September 12, 2019, 9:15am – 10:15am, O’Hara Auditorium
- Topics: How to get involved in the PTO; School-wide Postive Behavior Program
- Guests: Teacher Representatives for Postive Behavior Committee (Mr. Kelly, Ms. Kohler, Mrs. Abati, Mr. Kapalo-Allan)
- Meeting Minutes
- November 14, 2019, 6pm – 7:30pm, O’Hara Auditorium
- Focus On: School Safety
- Officer Joe Kozarian, FCASD School Safety and Security Coordinator
- Officer Dennis Lynch, O’Hara Elementary School Resource Officer
- Jennifer Squeglia, O’Hara Elementary Guidance Counselor
- Emily Hoffman, O’Hara Elementary Guidance Counselor
- Kristy Batis, O’Hara Elemetary Prinicpal
- Limited childcare available.
- January 16, 2019, 9:15am – 10:15am, O’Hara Auditorium
- Focus On: Green Foxes
- March 12, 2019, 6pm – 7pm, O’Hara Auditorium
- Planning Session for 2020-2021 School Year
- May 14, 2019, 9:15am – 10:15am, O’Hara Courtyard
- PTO Elections and Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
Executive Board Meetings
The PTO Executive Board meets monthly throughout the year. Meetings are closed, however committee chairs and teacher representatives may be invited based on topics to be covered at the meeting. Minutes are posted here for reference.