The O’Hara Elementary PTO is a group of parents, guardians, teachers and staff members who are dedicated to promoting the academic, social and physical well-being of our students.
Working together, the O’Hara PTO:
- Hosts social events for students and families to connect.
- Sponsors extracurricular activities to promote learning in a fun environment.
- Advocates for programs that support our students’ overall well-being.
- Raises funds to support O’Hara Elementary.
How to Get Involved
The O’Hara PTO is a non-profit organization run entirely by volunteers. The PTO relies on family and teacher volunteers to plan and execute the many school-wide and classroom activities we sponsor throughout the year. There are many opportunities to get involved:
- Support classroom activities by volunteering your time for class parties, field trips and learning centers.
- Volunteer your time at special events throughout the year.
- Join one of our many committees to play an active role in helping the PTO accomplish its goals.
- Attend PTO meetings. The O’Hara PTO hosts meetings every other month, alternating between morning (9:15am) and evening (6pm) meetings.
- Serve as a member of the PTO Board. Board members are elected annually and lead the PTO’s efforts.