The O’Hara Elementary PTO is a non-profit group of parents, guardians, teachers and staff members who are dedicated to promoting the academic, social and physical well-being of our students.
Special Someone Dance
Special Someone Dance Registration is open to O’Hara Elementary students and a special adult in their lives.
When: Saturday, February 11 from 6-9 pm
Where: O’Hara Elementary
Each ticket includes admission for 1 Adult and 1 O’Hara Student. Additional students can be added for $5 and additional adults can be added for $10. All students must be accompanied by an adult (this is not a drop-off event).
Valentine’s Day is around the corner! PTO Party Planning committee could use your help. Please consider helping to make this a wonderful party by donating from the wishlist.
Do you have an incoming Kindergartener next school year or know someone who does? Registration and transition events are starting soon in order to help students and parents to provide ease with this big step! More information can be found here.
How to Get Involved
The O’Hara PTO is run entirely by volunteers. The PTO relies on family and teacher volunteers to plan and execute the many school-wide and classroom activities we sponsor throughout the year. There are many opportunities to get involved:
- Support classroom activities by volunteering your time for class parties, field trips and learning centers.
- Volunteer your time at special events throughout the year.
- Join one of our many committees to play an active role in helping the PTO accomplish its goals.
- Attend monthly PTO meetings.
- Serve as a member of the PTO Board.