The O’Hara Elementary PTO is a non-profit group of parents, guardians, teachers and staff members who are dedicated to promoting the academic, social and physical well-being of our students.
Working together, the O’Hara PTO:
- Hosts social events for students and families to connect.
- Sponsors extracurricular activities to promote learning.
- Raises funds to support O’Hara Elementary.
How to Get Involved
The O’Hara PTO is run entirely by volunteers. The PTO relies on family and teacher volunteers to plan and execute the many school-wide and classroom activities we sponsor throughout the year. There are many opportunities to get involved:
- Support classroom activities by volunteering your time for class parties, field trips and learning centers.
- Volunteer your time at special events throughout the year.
- Join one of our many committees to play an active role in helping the PTO accomplish its goals.
- Attend monthly PTO meetings.
- Serve as a member of the PTO Board.