Each year families ask for a list of back to school supplies that will be used in classrooms. For families who would like to purchase these supplies, the recommended list per grade level is below for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Supply Kit Fundraiser
The PTO has partnered with Teacher Tailored to offer families a convenient way to pre-purchase school supplies for the upcoming school year. The kits contain all of the core supplies requested by the teaching team for each grade, and proceeds from the kit sales will help make sure the PTO can support all of our student’s needs throughout the year. You may also choose to make a donation towards the cost of a kit with your purchase (use “Extra Kit” as the student name and increase the quantity of your $1.00 donation to reach your desired contribution – donations in any amount are appreciated!).
To purchase a supply kit, visit www.shopttkits.com and enter School Code 91672. All kits must be ordered by June 21st.
A few important things to know:
1) The District will provide everything students need in the classroom, but if you would like to bring your own supplies, you may do so.
2) We know having your own supplies is important and exciting to many of our students. If you’re unable to purchase for your student(s), simply email a school guidance counselor (Jennifer_Squeglia@fcasd.edu or Emily_Hoffmann@fcasd.edu). Your information will not be shared with the PTO and your request will remain confidential.
3) The supply kits from www.shopttkits.com are just one option. Like any PTO fundraiser, please do not feel obligated to participate unless it works for your family.
4) When classroom placements are shared in mid-August, your child’s teacher may request a few additional items specific to his/her own classroom.
5) Supply kits will be distributed prior to the start of the school year.
6) Finally, because we know you’re thinking it… what if school doesn’t start as scheduled?? Supply kits will still be distributed safely to all who order.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.