Please join the PTO this Friday, May 19th from 9:15 – 10:15 am in the school auditorium. This will be our last general meeting of the 2016-2017 school year. Items on the agenda include:
- Principal Administration Update
- Student Data Binders – May STAR Administration
- Class Roster Creation/Parent Requests
- Safety Protocols
- PTO Board Update
- Treasurer Report (Budget Status)
- 2017-2018 Officers
- 2017-2018 Committee Chairs and Volunteers Needed
- Updates to PTO By-Law
- New Business and Committee Updates
- Teacher Supply Closet
- Indoor Recess
- Ideas and Plans for 2017-2018 School Year
- Kids of Steel Marathon Program in 2018
- Suggestions welcome!
Attendees should sign in at the school office before heading to the auditorium. Coffee will be provided!
For those unable to attend, a recap and minutes will be shared here after the meeting. Questions? Comment below!
One thought on “Join us Friday for the Last PTO Meeting of the Year”
This may be part of Budget Status, but would love to learn more about timelines for the capital commitments the PTO made (greenhouse and playground assistance). (I did look back at old recaps but didn’t see details on that.) Thanks!