The Back to School Social will be held Wednesday, September 7th from 5:30pm – 8pm on the playground. This annual O’Hara PTO fundraiser is a favorite among students and provides an opportunity for parents to connect. Bring the family for dinner, dessert & fun (rain or shine)!
Food will be available for purchase from The Steer & Wheel, Franktuary, Casa del Sole Pizza and Good Humor Ice Cream.
Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase, including the coveted VIP Parking Space for the Open House in October (not that parking at O’Hara is ever a problem!). All raffle and ice cream ticket proceeds benefit the O’Hara PTO. Ice cream tickets are $2/each and raffle tickets start at $1/each (cash or check payable to OEPTO).
Raffle prizes include:
- VIP Parking Space for O’Hara Open House
- The Hillman Center for Performing Arts show tickets
- Shadyside Academy Summer Camp
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort – Highlands Ski & Snowboard Tickets
- Lauri Ann West Community Center Membership
- Tickets to Lauri Ann West Celebrate the Center Event
Representatives from the local Cub Scouts and Square 1 Art will also be in attendance.
We look forward to seeing you!