Multicultural Night is just days away! Gather friends and family and head to the O’Hara Commons this Thursday from 5:30 – 8:00pm. Here are just 8 reasons you won’t want to miss this great event:
- Pretend to travel the world! Use your passport to “travel” to the country booths. Get a stamp for your passport after you have learned about that place!
- Learn new games, do activities, try writing in another language, and do so many more things that kids around the world might do!
- Have dinner in another country! Vendors from Argentina, Turkey, and Korea will be there to sell you delicious food! YUM!
- Be silly in the photobooth!
- Watch your friends and new dancers perform during the shows at 7pm!
- Dance with the Ibeji African Dance Ensemble at 7:50pm.
- Check out all the baskets in the PTO Basket Raffle!
- Go home with a full passport, a strip of goofy photos, a full belly, and a huge smile.
For a full listing of performers, food vendors and countries represented, visit https://multiculturalnight.wordpress.com/.
All images courtesy of Photographys by Danelle