Please join us for our next PTO meeting on Friday, March 16th from 9:15am – 10:15am. Topics on the agenda include:
- School Safety (Mrs. Batis and Mr. Edwards)
- Overview of Courtyard Improvement Project
- Volunteers Needed
- PTO Board Update
- Parent Survey
- Nominating Committee / Notice of May 18 Election
- Treasurer’s Report
- Teacher Stipends
- District Forum Report
- Parent Concerns
- Proposed Changes to DMS Schedule
- Lunch “Extras” Policy
- March 21 PALS Meeting, Open Forum, Market District Café (Atrium), 9:15am
- March 22 Multicultural Night, 5:30- 8:00pm
- March 23 Early Dismissal
- March 26 – 30 No School (Spring Break)
- April 13 Early Dismissal
- May 14 -18 Spring Basket Fundraiser
Mark your calendars for the 2 remaining PTO meetings of the year!
April 19 – Open Forum, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Join the PTO for an open discussion. Grab a beer, coffee or even dinner and join us in the Market District Café Atrium.
May 18 – Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast; 2018-2019 Planning and Elections, 9:15am – 10:15am
Calling all volunteers and PTO members! Join us for a special breakfast spread before our final meeting of the school year. Members present will vote on open Board positions and an interim budget.