Join the PTO at Panera on Wednesday, January 17th from 4 – 8pm and 20% of your purchase will go straight to the PTO! Skip the line and order online for Rapid Pick Up or Delivery using code FUND at check out. If you’re ordering in store, be sure to show your flyer (hard copy or on your phone) so that the PTO receives credit for your purchase. Thank you for your support!
Join the PTO at the Waterworks Panera for our January Dine & Donate event on Wednesday, January 17th from 4 – 8pm. Mark your calendars now and make plans with your friends and family! 20% of sales go directly to the PTO.
Multicultural Night is just days away! Gather friends and family and head to the O’Hara Commons this Thursday from 5:30 – 8:00pm. Here are just 8 reasons you won’t want to miss this great event:
- Pretend to travel the world! Use your passport to “travel” to the country booths. Get a stamp for your passport after you have learned about that place!
- Learn new games, do activities, try writing in another language, and do so many more things that kids around the world might do!
- Have dinner in another country! Vendors from Argentina, Turkey, and Korea will be there to sell you delicious food! YUM!
- Be silly in the photobooth!
- Watch your friends and new dancers perform during the shows at 7pm!
- Dance with the Ibeji African Dance Ensemble at 7:50pm.
- Check out all the baskets in the PTO Basket Raffle!
- Go home with a full passport, a strip of goofy photos, a full belly, and a huge smile.
For a full listing of performers, food vendors and countries represented, visit https://multiculturalnight.wordpress.com/.
All images courtesy of Photographys by Danelle
The Back to School Social will be held Wednesday, September 7th from 5:30pm – 8pm on the playground. This annual O’Hara PTO fundraiser is a favorite among students and provides an opportunity for parents to connect. Bring the family for dinner, dessert & fun (rain or shine)!
Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase, including the coveted VIP Parking Space for the Open House in October (not that parking at O’Hara is ever a problem!). All raffle and ice cream ticket proceeds benefit the O’Hara PTO. Ice cream tickets are $2/each and raffle tickets start at $1/each (cash or check payable to OEPTO).
Raffle prizes include:
- VIP Parking Space for O’Hara Open House
- The Hillman Center for Performing Arts show tickets
- Shadyside Academy Summer Camp
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort – Highlands Ski & Snowboard Tickets
- Lauri Ann West Community Center Membership
- Tickets to Lauri Ann West Celebrate the Center Event
Representatives from the local Cub Scouts and Square 1 Art will also be in attendance.
We look forward to seeing you!
To kick off the new school year, the PTO invites you to join us for coffee on Tuesday, August 30th at 8:45am. Enjoy a coffee with the 2016-2017 PTO Officers and fellow parents and celebrate the first day of school. See you in the Commons Area!